The latest report titled natural gas production cost report by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Natural Gas.
|Natural Gas Industrial Production From Extraction from the Natural Gas Wells
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Natural Gas production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Natural Gas Production Process:
1. Natural Gas Industrial Production From Extraction from the Natural Gas Wells: This process provides a detailed economics of the natural gas production/extraction from the natural gas wells. During the process, the well extending around a mile into the earth’s surface first goes through perforating and drilling, trapping the natural gas in steel cases and pipes. Next, the fracking fluid helps create new fractures in the nearby rocks leading the gas to float. From this surface, the floating natural gas is transferred following its collection and processing. At last, it is transported and stored in nearby tanks.
Natural Gas is a source of energy derived from fossil fuel that is nonrenewable. It is produced from the dead remains of plants and animals that underwent pressure and heat for over millions of years in the thick layer of soil. It is a gaseous mix containing several compounds like hydrocarbons and gases like methane, nitrogen, and carbon dioxide. It appears to be a colourless gas which is highly flammable. Its advantages include having fewer impurities, being cheap and reliable, lower pollution after combustion, lower chemical complexity, and lesser production of carbon dioxide in contrast to other energy sources.
The Natural gas demand is rising increasingly owing to its use for generating electricity and heat for cooking applications. Apart from that, it is also extensively used as a fuel in various automobiles, which further boosts its market expansion. Additionally, it has a key role in the manufacturing of fertilizers, plastics, and dyes as a chemical feedstock which is propelling the market’s growth further. Other applications of the commodity include its use in fertilizer production, making methane for hydrogen and also many every day-use product that are furthering the industry’s development.
Key Questions Answered in the Natural Gas Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Natural Gas market?
- What are the various processes used for Natural Gas production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Natural Gas?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Natural Gas?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Natural Gas?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Natural Gas?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Natural Gas production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Natural Gas production?
- What is the time frame for Natural Gas plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Natural Gas?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Natural Rubber Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/natural-rubber
- Neodymium Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/neodymium
- Neopentyl Glycol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/neopentyl-glycol
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the pricesand production costsof an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA