The latest report titled “Alpha-Cyclodextrin Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Alpha-Cyclodextrin.
|Process Included||Alpha-Cyclodextrin Production From a Solvent Process|
Alpha-Cyclodextrin Production From a Non-Solvent Process
Alpha-Cyclodextrin Production Alpha-Cyclodextrin Production From Enzymatic Degradation
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Alpha-Cyclodextrin production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Alpha-Cyclodextrin Production Process:
1. Alpha-Cyclodextrin Production From a Solvent Process: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of alpha-cyclodextrin production using the solvent process from corn. During this method, a solvent is used to convert corn into alpha-cyclodextrin.
2. Alpha-Cyclodextrin Production From a Non-Solvent Process: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of alpha-cyclodextrin production from corn using a non-solvent process. During this process, corn starch in a gelatinized or liquefied form is reacted with cyclodextrin glycosyltransferase to produce alpha-cyclodextrin.
3. Alpha-Cyclodextrin Production Alpha-Cyclodextrin Production From Enzymatic Degradation: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of alpha-cyclodextrin production from vegetable raw materials through an enzymatic degradation process. In this method, first starch is liquified by being treated with α-amylase or by heating it. At last, the enzyme cyclodextrin glycosyltransferase (CGTase) is included to convert starch which results in the formation of alpha-cyclodextrin.
Alpha-Cyclodextrin (α-CDs) (C36H60O30) is a cycloamylose comprising six alpha-(1->4) linked D-glucopyranose units; cyclic oligosaccharides including six 1,4-linked d-glucose. The chemical is produced via enzymatic conversion using starch and its derivates. It is odorless and tasteless.
Alpha-Cyclodextrin demand is rising due to the soluble fibre’s primary use as an ingredient in many foods such as bread rolls, reduced-fat spreads, crackers, and juices, which drives its market growth. In the food industry, it has its main application as a fibre supplement that is used to stabilise flavours, colours, vitamins, and fatty acids. It is primarily sold as an over-the-counter food supplement and has other food-related end-uses such as stabilising oil-in-water emulsions, retaining the solubility and dispersibility of un-mixable liquids, masking odours and undesirable flavours, entrapping cholesterol, and stabilising and protecting compounds from light, heat and oxidation. Furthermore, it is used as a surfactant alternative in food that enables even mixing of water-and-fat dispersions. Also, it has been used in the production of products, including cake batters, mayonnaise, sponge cakes, icings, and an alternative for emulsifiers in gluten- and egg-free bakery products. Hence, owing to all these food-related applications, the market’s demand is expanding.
Key Questions Answered in the Alpha-Cyclodextrin Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Alpha-Cyclodextrin market?
- What are the various processes used for Alpha-Cyclodextrin production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Alpha-Cyclodextrin?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Alpha-Cyclodextrin?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Alpha-Cyclodextrin?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Alpha-Cyclodextrin?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Alpha-Cyclodextrin production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Alpha-Cyclodextrin production?
- What is the time frame for Alpha-Cyclodextrin plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Alpha-Cyclodextrin?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Alumina Trihydrate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/alumina-trihydrate
- Aluminium Can Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aluminium-can
- Aluminium Chloride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aluminium-chloride
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA